With a circumference of 187 mm and a diameter of 57mm, it is possible to fit 3 x 8mm LOOPED elements and 2 stat pockets (allegedly!!) onto the screwplug, and thus it could be a Single or Three Phase immersion heater.
- Available at any kW loading from 1000w up to 27kW.
- 2″”BSP available in brass and Stainless Steel 316.
- Available with 2 thermowell at 7, 11 or 18″ for thermostats / cutouts.
- 2 x M25 cable entry glands as an option.
- Available with no thermowell if specified by the client. If you don’t need it, omit it from the build, as it is an unecessary weak point.
As it is the industrial standard size, you will hopefully be able to take stock items off the shelf if you need a multiple of 3 in terms of kW power. If your dimensions are limiting or your power needs terribly specific, we will need a bespoke item, and probably best, a chat to fine tune things. Call Jamie on 07897 246 779 to discuss, in order to co-design the best heater to suit your needs. Your maximum immersed length will be key, so get your tape measure out, keep it stiff, and stick it through your hole to see how long we can go with those looped elements. And don’t have a stat pocket unless you really need one. There are benefits to having your heater made bespoke as it allows you to precisely hit your requirements, rather than taking a “Best Fit” off the shelf.
Call Jamie on 07897 246 779 to discuss your 2″BSP Immersion Heater needs further.