U Bent 18″ 450mm Heating Element
U Bent 18″ 450mm Heating Element
This is our official price, but
Our U Bent 18″ 450mm Heating Element, formed from a 36″ 900mm straight element, is fully UK manufactured, to exactingly high standards, from high quality component parts (resistance coil wire, magnesium oxide, tubing & electrical connections) then assembled by highly skilled technicians & top CNC machinery.
(Before ordering, please see ###Important Information###, below.)
(Please only order online for 50mm fixing centres, anything else, call Jamie on 07897 246 779)
- As these are standards, stock moves fast, so call to discuss your needs. And I’ll give you a discount, or free delivery – I like a chat! …And I don’t like losing 2%ish to the banks on card payments!
- Stocked in 500w, 1000w, 2000w, 3000w for delivery in a coupla days.
- Bespoke in 250w, 750w, 1250w, 1500w, 1750w, 2500w, 4000w for delivery in a coupla weeks.
- Any power rating, voltage or length can be manufactured. Quantity discounts available.
- Incoloy 800, “a superior stainless steel”, suitable for air, water or oil, at the appropriate watt densities.
- 8mm diameter elements.
- 4BA terminals by default 3.6mm ⌀, but call Jamie for spade, saddle or shell post terminals if required.
- Can be fitted with 1/4″ Compression Glands, fitted or bagged. Please add these, sold in pairs, to your order when they are suggested additions during the Checkout process. They will appear as “You may be interested in…” when you view your Cart.
- If you were actually after one of these…
The more “Wiggle Room” you have in terms of power rating & length, then the more likely we are to be able to find something on the shelf. In stock, makes the process both quicker & easier. If elements are required STRAIGHT or NARROW U BENT (ie, <=50mm fixing centres) then lengths will have to be close enuf. But if we can squeeze in a W shaped element, then this allows the “middle leg” to vary according to what lengths are available on the shelf. Likewise, if you can be flexible on power rating, we may not have sufficient 1000w elements to hand, but if you could take 1250w, 1333w, or perhaps 750w, then we are better able to accommodate your needs quickly & cost efficiently.
If no such “Wiggle Room” exists, we can make elements to exacting specifications. These elements are filled, rolled, annealed & dried out overnight in an oven specifically to your needs. This is likely to add a further week to your leadtime. If you are needing large numbers of elements, ie, 30+, it won’t affect the price too much. For manufacturing runs of lower volumes, the price is going to rise markedly. The lower the number, then the higher the price.
It’s best you know all of this, and factor it in, ahead of our conversation. I want you to be a satisfied customer, like all the Good Folks in our Testimonials.
Just for clarification, an Immersion Heater (see below) is 3 such elements on a screwplug with a terminal box housing the connections. Cuz we all speak diffrent! So, as we specialise in heating elements, it would seem rude not to also provide industrial quality Immersion Heaters as well. Click HERE for our Immersion Heater Site.
250w, 500w, 750w, 1000w, 1250w, 1500w, 1750w, 2000w, 2500w, 3000w, 4000w, 5000w