3kW Industrial Immersion Heater specifications:
- Immersed length of 300mm or 12″
- 2.25″BSP screwplug
- 240v Single Phase or 415v 3 phase
- 150mm or 6″ inactive or cold end
- 6 w/cm² or 36w/in² (The lower the better) watt density
- Alloy IP67 terminal enclosures, dimensions – 120mm diameter x 105mm height.
- 3 x Incoloy 800 (“a superior stainless steel”) 8mm diameter 1KW 40” elements.
- Elements brazed into screwplug.
- Complete with Tig welded incolloy 800 11″ thermowell. This will house any of our 11″ thermostats.
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your 3kW industrial immersion heater needs.
A full description and explanation of the component parts of a screwed immersion heater is available here on our blog. Also available is information about how best to choose an immersion heater for water, oil, and breweries. Also available is an informational entry about the process we go through when designing immersion heaters, generally.