9kW Industrial Immersion Heater specifications:
- Immersed length of 550mm or 22″
- 2.25″BSP screwplug
- 415v 3 phase
- 150mm or 6″ inactive or cold end
- 7.75 w/cm² or 50w/in² (The lower the better) watt density
- Alloy IP67 fully rotatable terminal enclosures, dimensions – 120mm diameter x 105mm height.
- 3 x Incoloy 800 (“a superior stainless steel”) 8mm diameter 3KW 72” elements.
- Elements brazed into screwplug.
- Complete with Tig welded incolloy 800 11″ thermowell. This will house any of our 11″ thermostats.
Call Jamie on 007897 246779 to discuss your 9kW industrial immersion heater needs.
A full description and explanation of the component parts of a screwed immersion heater is available here on our blog. Also available is information about how best to choose an immersion heater for water, oil, and breweries. Also available is an informational entry about the process we go through when designing immersion heaters, generally.