FFY Flanged Immersion Heater
Our FFY Flanged Immersion Heater, available in 2-3 weeks as standard, 1 week if you are in Distress*, is an equivalent heater to –
Heatrod – HRF
EXHEAT – HFY
Santon – DY
168mm Ø X 12mm AISI316 FLANGE 8 x 10mm HOLES 146mm PCD
Click the links above to view the available alternatives.
However, if you want a British manufactured, reasonably priced, rapid turnaroud heater, made by British folks, paid British wages to pay their British bills, then call Jamie on 07897 246 779 to discuss.
Or if you are in Distress* and need it “Yesterday”, call me while sitting down, as a 50% premium to jump the queue is often hard to take. But necessary, sadly.
FFY Heater Specifications
- 168mm Ø AISI316L or 304L FLANGE 8 x 10mm HOLES 146mm PCD
- 12-54kW – 3 Phase only – Can be STAR or DELTA to suit your application.
- 16 – 36″ Immersed Length.
- Incoloy 800 sheathed elements, 8mm ⌀ as standard. SS316L 8mm ⌀as an option.
- 6,9 or 12 elements to suit kW.
- 1 or 2 stats, control and/or safety cutout as required.
- IP65 terminal box, available in Mild Steel Powder Coated or Stainless Steel 316 for greater durability.
- Stainless Steel 316L or 304L flange.
- We offer various controls including mechanical temperature controls and also a fully digital standalone which displays the current heater settings for more accurate requirements.
- Each heater can be supplied with an adjustable control thermostat, for automatic temperature control and Run Dry, manual reset, over-temperature protection thermostat.
- Designed for horizontal installation only
- @380v & 440v Power Ratings – see table below.
|Model||Loading kW 415v 3Ph||Elements||Immersed Length”||Immersed Length mm||Loading kW 380v 3Ph||Loading kW 440v 3Ph|
|FFY1816||18||6 or 9||16||405||15.1||20.2|
|FFY1823||18||6 or 9||23||584||15.1||20.2|
|FFY2416||24||6 or 12||16||405||20.1||27|
|FFY2423||24||6 or 12||23||584||20.1||27|
FFY Flanged Immersion Heater Images
If, on reflection, you feel that a 2.25″BSP screwed immersion heater better suits your needs, take a look at out II (Industrial Immersion) Heater Range.
Distress* Price is our new, and more polite terminology, for what was previously known as the “OH SHIT” price. Only time will tell if it’ll stick.