FFY1216 Flanged Immersion Heater
This is our official price, but
Our FFY1216 12kW 16″ Flanged Immersion Heater, available in 2-3 weeks as standard, 1 week if you are in Distress*, is an equivalent heater to –
- Heatrod HRF1216
- EXHEAT HFY1216 (Thorne & Derrick, heatingandprocess.com)
- Santon DY1216 – Available from Advanced Water & AmazonMES.
Click the links above to view the available alternatives.
If you want a British manufactured, reasonably priced, rapid turnaroud heater, made by British folks, paid British wages to pay their British bills, then call Jamie on 07897 246 779 to discuss.
Or if you are in Distress* and need it “Yesterday”, call me while sitting down, as a 50% premium to jump the queue is often hard to take. But necessary, sadly.
FFY1216 Heater Specifications
- 168mm Ø AISI316L or 304L FLANGE 8 x 10mm HOLES 146mm PCD
- 12kW – 3 Phase only – Can be STAR or DELTA to suit your application.
- 405mm or 16″ Immersed Length.
- Incoloy 800 sheathed elements, 8mm ⌀ as standard. SS316L 8mm ⌀as an option.
- 6 x 2kW elements.
- 1 or 2 stats, control and/or safety cutout as required.
- IP65 terminal box, available in Mild Steel Powder Coated or Stainless Steel 316 for greater durability.
- Stainless Steel 316L or 304L flange.
- We offer various controls including mechanical temperature controls and also a fully digital standalone which displays the current heater settings for more accurate requirements.
- Each heater can be supplied with an adjustable control thermostat, for automatic temperature control and Run Dry, manual reset, over-temperature protection thermostat.
- Designed for horizontal installation only
- 10.1Kw @ 380v – 13.5kW @ 440v
FFY1216 Flanged Immersion Heater Images
If, on reflection, you feel that a 2.25″BSP screwed immersion heater better suits your needs, take a look at out II (Industrial Immersion) Heater Range.
Distress* Price is our new, and more polite terminology, for what was previously known as the “OH SHIT” price. Only time will tell if it’ll stick.