WE RECOMMEND THAT RCBO’S (an RCD & an MCB combined) ARE FITTED ON ALL OPEN TANKS.
From British suppliers, so available in a coupla days, our 9kW Titanium Over the Side Vat Heater is available to the following specifications.
- 33″ / 840mm TOTAL drop by default, bendable to fit your vessel, as loops, feet, etc
- Default arrangement is 6″ on horizontal (cold) then first 8″ of drop is cold, rest is hot & MUST be submersed when active
- 6″ horizontal can be ommitted, giving 18″ colds and 39″ total drop, but this requires terminal box to be suspended over solution
- Heavy duty moulded ABS IP54 rated Terminal box 100mm cube, suitable for outdoor use
- Three phase, three elements
- 12.7mm or 1/2″ elements
- 45w/in² suitable for water and some chemical solutions (PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CHEMICAL SUPPLIERS – WE KNOW HEATERS, NOT CHEMICALS!)
- Moulded cable entry glands
- Removeable cover for easy access to wiring
- Adjustable moulded mounting blocks
- Colour coded BLUE for easy identification of element sheathing material
- Cold section markings for visual prevention of liquid level drop
- Robust construction
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your specific 9kW Titanium Over the Side Vat Heater requirements, as everybodies application needs are different, and prevention is better than cure. If you are not sure of your kW needs, use our handy Calculation Tool.