24kW Industrial Immersion Heater
24kW 2.25″BSP Brass Screwplug 43″ Immersed Length 1 stat pocket Industrial Immersion Heater
This is our official price, but
24kW Industrial Immersion Heater specifications:
- Immersed length of 1100mm or 43″
- 2.25″BSP screwplug
- 415v 3 phase
- 150mm or 6″ inactive or cold end
- 9w/cm² or 58w/in² (The lower the better) watt density
- Alloy IP67 terminal enclosures, dimensions – 120mm diameter x 105mm height.
- 3 x Incoloy 800 (“a superior stainless steel”) 8mm diameter 8KW 144” elements.
- Elements brazed into screwplug.
- Complete with Tig welded incolloy 800 11″ thermowell. This will house any of our 11″ thermostats.
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your 24kW industrial immersion heater needs.
Or if you absolutely insist on buying online, please don’t forget the stat to control and / or cutout.
- Control only – 5-80°C or 45 -120°C.
- Control & Failsafe Cutout – Control 8-65°C, Cutout @ 90°C – Horizontal Fit (Thru the Side) or Vertical fit (Thru top or bottom of vessel).
- Cutout only – Settable between 45-95°C.
A full description and explanation of the component parts of a screwed immersion heater is available here on our blog. Also available is information about how best to choose an immersion heater for water, oil, and breweries. Also available is an informational entry about the process we go through when designing immersion heaters, generally.
Useful 24kW Industrial Immersion Heater Background information.
Industrial Heating elements are a resistance coil wire (producing heat), encased in magnesium oxide (the white powder, compacted by rolling down from 10mm to 8mm, for protection of wire & insulation purposes, bizarrely) encased in a usually stainless steel tube. For more detailed written explanation, click here. For a video explanation by some bloke with a really boring voice, click above.
Just for clarification, an Immersion Heater (see below) is 3 such elements (as image above) on a screwplug with a terminal box housing the connections. Cuz we all speak diffrent!
We can supply Industrial Heating Elements to your exact length, power output and shape requirements, but as dimensions and accuracy are critical, it’s best we have a conversation about your needs. Also, if your 24kW Industrial Immersion Heater needs deviate from the stock heater above, feel free to call Jamie on 07897 246 779 to discuss your specific needs.