produced by or involving two or more parties working together.“collaborative research”
1.the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth.2.the gradual development of something.“the forms of written languages undergo constant evolution”
COLLABORATIVE. Cast your eyes around you. Everything that humans have acheived is via collaboration. Alone we are nothing but food for higher order predators.
EVOLUTION. Fighting the universe’s natural tendency to entropy & decay, to actually get better suited to our purpose or niche. Not just fitter to pass on your genes, but actually to make the universe a tiny bit better, one smile, one helping hand, one compliment, one person at a time.
An average person will know 1000 people-ish in their lifetime, that in itself is a lotta influence, if you can lift rather than destroy folks. But those 1000 folks also know another 1000 folks, which puts you one step away from a million folks, cos stuff gets passed on, be it good stuff like a smile, proven to be contagious, or bad stuff like abuse, as abusers tend to have been abused themselves.
The first part of the problem, we evolved over quite a long time in real scarcity, “kills you really quickly” kind of scarcity, and so we developed a competitive, Win-Lose, “If your family die of starvation, there will be more for my family to consume” kind of mentality.
Our problems only really manifest when the second part of the “problem” occurs, and that is the rarity of any form of scarcity in todays modern world. The only scarcity is created for profit, but more on that another day.
Food is so NOT scarce, and now delivered to your door, that life expectancies in developed countries are actually dropping. We are no longer Hunter / Gatherers, earning our meagre calories for the day through a good deal of hard work, but are now AppDiallers of huge amounts of sugary, carb fuelled calories delivered to the settee/bed/lounger of choice.
Money is an illusion. It is only scarce when “Austerity” suits, but is magically produced out of nowhere for Track & Trace, dodgy PPE contracts, tests that don’t work & HS2. The $60 trillion allegedly in circulation doesn’t in fact cover us all to be millionaires, as per the Urban Myth, but merely gives us 8 billion-ish folks about $7,500 each. The Bank of England produces 3% of the money in the UK, the Banks create the other 97% from debt. There will never be enough money to pay back the debt.
Yet for most people, as they leave religion behind, MONEY is the new God. Corporatist, consumerist, propagandised madness, a path which leads to hell on earth. A never ending hamster wheel of earning to consume, a life devoid of any real meaning, and a mental health pandemic. A real one. Not a “Created for Profit” one, like we have all just lived through, the biggest transfer of wealth upwards to the tiny minority in the history of mankind.
Money is merely a store of your reward for your labours and efforts, with a promise of sufficient stability in the future to make storing worthwhile, to enable exchange of goods and services. All built on our communal belief in the convenient illusion that this Monopoly Money carries value. It does not. Our belief in it does.
We need to wake up, stand up, work together. Let the illusions created by a lifetime of propaganda, via “Education” (really Indoctrination, which is why I quit teaching after 15 years), the Mainstream Media (bought & paid for by Corporations) & skewed societal expectations fall away.
One of my favourite quotes is “LOVE IS A COLLABORATIVE WORK OF ART” which I’d like to tweak just slightly, if I may?
“LifE IS A COLLABORATIVE WORK OF ART“.
This is very much a work in progress, an embryo of an idea birthed, and I want it to be a collaborative effort, with a diversity of input, from a range of free thinking, open minds. If it resonates with you, call me on 07897 246779 or email me at email@example.com and let’s collaborate.