Our 6kW Oil Immersion Heater features:
- 10mm diameter Incoloy 800 elements, with huge great wide open spaces between elements for cleaning purposes
- 2.25″ BSP Brass Screwplug
- 6″ or 150mm inactive or cold end
- 39″ or 990mm immersed length
- ABS IP65 terminal enclosure rotateable through 360 degrees
- 3.5 w/cm² or 23w/in² watt density
- 4 WIRE STAR 3 Phase
- complete with 11″ thermowell.
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your 6kW Oil Immersion Heater requirements.
If these stock heaters do not fit your needs, we can supply bespoke heaters to suit, usually within a 2 week timeframe. If youare really desperate, you can pay a premium, circa 50%ish, to jump the queue and get them in a coupla days.
For an explanation of watt density, have a look here.
For further information on how to choose an oil immersion heater, click here.
Basically, for oil heaters our target is to get the watts density down to 12w/in² or below for heavy, industrial oils, and 25w/in² or below for lighter cooking/thermal transfer oils.
So, this 6kW Oil Immersion Heater at 23w/in² is appropriate for light oils.