WE RECOMMEND THAT RCBO’S (an RCD & an MCB combined) ARE FITTED ON ALL OPEN TANKS.
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your Titanium Over the Side Vat Heater needs.
We offer bespoke Titanium Vat Heaters for chemical solutions, oil, and water, in both Single Phase Single Element and Three Phase Three Element options.
The image below shows all of the various shapes and bends which can be achieved, if you are unable to accomodate the drops listed in the table further down the page.
Our heaters feature:
- Heavy Duty Moulded ABS Terminal Box. 3ph – 300x100x100mm, single phase 100x100x100mm.
- IP54 rated Terminal box – suitable for outdoor use,
- 12.7mm or 1/2″ elements.
- Moulded cable entry glands.
- Removeable cover for easy access to wiring.
- Adjustable moulded mounting blocks.
- Colour coded for easy identification of element sheathing material.
- Cold section markings for visual prevention of liquid level drop.
- Robust construction.
Available power ratings for Titanium Vat Heater-
Everybodies application is different, and I much prefer to chat thru the peculiarites in person. Texts & emails lack detail & nuance. And there are a range of options we can employ to get round any issues. If you have a low level of solution, we can come out of the terminal box without the horizontal section, giving 18″ of cold drop. The downside to this is that the heater then needs to be suspended over the solution, potentially in any vapours rising, etc. Swings & Roundabouts, which are best discussed. So please call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your Titanium Vat Heater needs.