Designed with our favourite customers in mind, as we need you busy brewing, not cleaning, our 18kW Brewery Heater features:
- 10mm diameter Incoloy 800 elements, with huge great wide open spaces between elements for cleaning purposes
- 2.25″ BSP Brass Screwplug (suits 95% of brewers, SS bespoke II Range available for other 5%)
- 6″ or 150mm inactive or cold end
- 39″ or 990mm immersed length
- ABS IP65 terminal enclosure rotateable through 360 degrees
- 10.7 w/cm² or 69w/in² watt density (the lower the watt density, the less sh1t sticks!)
- 415v DELTA by default
- complete with 11″ thermowell.
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your 18kW Brewery Immersion Heater requirements. While we love all (paying) customers, brewers really are our favourites, as you bring happiness and hangovers to us all. On that subject, if one of you could invent some hangover free beer, we would be very interested to hear about it. The older one gets, the worse (and longer lasting) the hangovers seem to be.
We understand your need to get water from one part of your process at 70ºC, up to the boil as quickly as possible. This demand for lots of power needs to be balanced with a maximum immersed length of about 1m.
The more element we can squeeze into the available space, the more we are able to reduce the watt density of the elements, and thus reduce the sheath temperature, and thus reduce the amount of sh1t that sticks to the element.
Have a look at our Blog entry, in which I have tried to explain the importance of watt density and its relevance when choosing and using a brewery immersion heater.