If you want a quote for non stock, bespoke immersion heater, best to come prepared with the following information.
- Screwplug size?
- Single Phase or Three Pase?
- Maximum immersed length? Dictates power. that can be squeezed in to the space available.
- What liquid is being heated? Dictates watt density,
- Stat pockets required for control purposes? To what temperature? Safety cutout required also?
Might be worth a read of this BlogPost which explains the design process as well.
Bespoke Immersion Heater.
- Available at any kW loading from 500w up to 27kW.
- 1.25″, 1.5″, 1.75″, 2″, 2.25″ and 2.5″ screwplug sizes are available in brass.
- 2″ and 2.25″ BSP also available in stainless steel.
- Available with 1 or 2 thermowells at 7, 11 or 18″ for thermostats / cutouts.
- 2 M25 cable entry glands as an option.
- Available with no thermowell if specified by the client. If you don’t need it, omit it from the build, as it is an unecessary weak point.
Each screwplug size listed above is clickable and links to a page detailing the specifics and restrictions of that screwplug size.
1.5″BSP is the domestic standard in the UK, and 2.25″BSP is the industrial standard. The others are more unusual and therefore not stocked by us, and likely anybody else. However, I will give the same advice I give over the fone, use G##gle by searching as specifically as possible for what you need, and hope that somebody like me is labelling pages & images with the specifics. Even if it is a nasty, one element, kiss poor terminal box, piece of junk, it may tide you over till we can make something industrial for you.
Call Jamie on 07897 246 779 to discus your Bespoke Immersion Heater needs.