Stainless Steel Screwplug Immersion Heater.
27/9/1kW Brewery Immersion Heater 2.25″BSP AISI-316 screwplug 39″ immersed length 1 AISI-316L stat pocket
Available on backorder
This is our official price, but
Designed for those customers, generally in the food industry, who require all wetted parts to be Stainless Steel, our 27/9/1kW Stainless Steel Screwplug Immersion Heater features:
- 16mm diameter Incoloy 800 elements, with huge great wide open spaces between elements for cleaning purposes
- 2.25″ BSP AISI-316 Screwplug
- 6″ or 150mm inactive or cold end
- 39″ or 990mm immersed length
- ABS IP65 terminal enclosure rotateable through 360 degrees
- 27kW = 9.5 w/cm² or 61w/in² watt density (the lower the watt density, the less sh1t sticks!)
- 9kW = 3.1 w/cm² or 20w/in²
- 1kW = 0.5 w/cm² or 2w/in²
- 415v DELTA = 27kW, 4 WIRE = 9kW, SERIES = 1kW
- complete with 11″ AISI-316L thermowell.
Call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your Stainless Steel Screwplug Immersion Heater requirements. As you can see this is a very flexible stock heater, which can be a variety of power outputs, and thus watt densities, so long as you have a meter to play with in terms of immersed length.
Useful Stainless Steel Screwplug Immersion Heater Background information.
Industrial Heating elements are a resistance coil wire (producing heat), encased in magnesium oxide (the white powder, compacted by rolling down from 10mm to 8mm, for protection of wire & insulation purposes, bizarrely) encased in a usually stainless steel tube. For more detailed written explanation, click here. For a video explanation by some bloke with a really boring voice, click above.
Just for clarification, an Immersion Heater (see below) is 3 such elements (as image above) on a screwplug with a terminal box housing the connections. Cuz we all speak diffrent!